Health Care Agencies

Steps You Must Take for Licensing and Compliance in Nevada >>>

Step 1 - Review the Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) 449 - MEDICAL AND OTHER RELATED FACILITIES:   

Step 2 -  Regardless of the type of facility, you must first go through the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health - Bureau of Health Care Quality and Compliance (HCQC) to apply for a new license, change of name, change of owner, change of administrator, change of location, change of suite number, change of endorsement/certification or increase/decrease/change of category of beds.  To contact them please go to this website: or call them at (775) 685-1030